Qualified military service members can use their benefits at ICDC College! Whether higher education is a dream of yours, or that of a family member, ICDC College honors your military college credits and accepts the following benefits:*
- Post 9/11 GI Bill**
- Montgomery GI Bill**
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Service (VR&E)
- Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- Yellow Ribbon Scholarship
In addition, service members can take advantage of benefits that are specific to ICDC College, such as:
- Tuition Assistance
- A Dedicated Veteran and Military Affairs Department
- A Community of Military and Veteran Students
Learn more about the benefits we offer to our military personnel by visiting ICDC College’s Military website. Or call one of our Benefits Advisers at (888) 498-4232.
*Available for those who qualify
*GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and is not endorsed, sponsored by or otherwise affiliated with ICDC College.